Welcome to world wide PRA and Rotorland!
PRA membership dues are used to support our mutual passion for MODERN and Historical Personal Rotorcraft!
Annual Dues come with two options standard and Gold.
1) On-line PDF file of our Rotorcraft Section only as an eZine and not the entire 'Powered Sport Flying' Magazine is included with the standard membership.
2) Or Gold; pay for postage and you receive a FREE Subscription to 'Powered Sport Flying' magazine where we now publish PRA's 'Rotorcraft' magazine.
All Countries $50.00 includes free on-line eZine of PRA's 'Rotorcraft' magazine as a PDF file and not the entire 'PSF' magazine by contract.
Note: To add a subscription to 'Powered Sport Flying' magazine you only have to pay the extra postage to have it mailed to your country.
- All Countries $50.00 with Free on-line eZine. (No Hardcopy; 'Rotorcraft' section only of 'PSF' magazine)
- United States $62.00 add a subscription to 'PSF' Magazine.
- United States Life Members $12.00 to add a subscription to 'PSF' Magazine.
- Canada $75.00 to add a subscription to 'PSF' Magazine.
- Canada Life Members $25.00 to add a subscription to 'PSF' Magazine.
- Outside North America $85.00 to add a subscription of 'PSF' Magazine.
- Outside North America Life Members $35.00 to add a subscription to 'PSF' Magazine.
Popular Rotorcraft Association has been the one source providing information regarding personal rotorcraft for over 53 years!
Once your membership is processed you will receive the following benefits and more:
PRA's 'Rotorcraft' eZine for FREE and or PRA's 'Rotorcraft' Magazine now published in 'Powered Sport Flying' Magazine for only $12.00 more that's a $24.95 dollar savings off the cover price of $36.95. Which pays you back 1/2 the price of your membership dues. If you add up just PRA discounts of 50% off PRA's convention / Fly-in =$17.50, two nights free camping =$44.00 each year plus the magazine that's $86.45 savings. More than the $62.00 dues with 'PSF' magazine subscription included. That is not counting all the other discounts from manufactures of rotorcraft, Instructors, Vendors, Electronics like Glass Panels - EFIS, Parts, Polish etc.
As a valued PRA member you will be entitled to vote in PRA leadership elections and attend our membership meetings at the convention and other events.
Website: All assess right to over 50 years of libraries with over 10,000 documents full of knowledge offering unique content with 50+ years of Rotorcraft Magazine back issues and other products available only to PRA Members.
Ezine, Forums, Blogs, and Articles: You may join the party on our forum site with full posting rights allowing you to participle in help, support, advice, and fun.
If you really wish to help share our passion for rotorcraft then you should consider becoming one of our Officers, Board members, Volunteers, or Coordinators as all Members are eligible. It our members shared passion that make the PRA the best organizations it can be! Without you we are nothing! Thank you.
PRA Membership Card; with your log-in PRA Account Number. Be sure to keep your card and record your membership number as many new services will be available this year and next that will require this number to access.
PRA decal sticker: Display your PRA sticker and proudly promote our shared passion for rotorcraft!
Become a PRA member and join us in all the knowledge entertainment and fun. It's a party and more fun than should be legal!
There are four methods available to join PRA. There are two manual and two online methods available for your convenience.
- Speak to a person by Phone (574) 353-7227. fax = (574) 353-7021.
- Or by mailing your:
- PRA account # (if renewing)
- Subscription mailing address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Mail to: Popular Rotorcraft Association
P.O. Box 68
Mentone, IN. 46539 USA
We try to get new memberships processed as soon as possible but sometimes it can take as long as a business day.
Other ways and link to support PRA: