PDA

View Full Version : Info on the Monarch Butterfly Gyrocopter

Robert Shane 43065
08-16-2017, 07:54 PM
Interested in the Monarch and was wondering if members would know of who might have one I could look at.
I understand that the designer has past on and kits aren't available.
I live in S.W. Michigan.
Thanks, Bob

JOHN ROUNTREE 41449
08-26-2017, 01:19 PM
You can see them occasionally at our fly-ins but there aren't very many flying.

Robert Shane 43065
08-31-2017, 01:14 PM
Interested in the Monarch and was wondering if members would know of who might have one I could look at.
I understand that the designer has past on and kits aren't available.
I live in S.W. Michigan.
Thanks, Bob

Thanks John for the info, I am in S.W. Michigan and was hoping that someone around here might have one or if there might be one for sale. I was quite impressed with the landing gear.
I will keep my eyes open and maybe something will show up.
I would hate to think that was the end of the Monarch.

Thanks for your time!

Regards,Bob

BRENT DRAKE 38604
08-31-2017, 02:17 PM
there is a gentleman in Michigan that has one for sale. It's almost new. I'd look up the n# if I was you from the FAA website.

Robert Shane 43065
08-31-2017, 05:40 PM
there is a gentleman in Michigan that has one for sale. It's almost new. I'd look up the n# if I was you from the FAA website.

Where would I find that info Brent on that Monarch in MI.

Thanks, Bob

Christine Toevs 42127
09-05-2017, 03:09 PM
I am toying with the idea of selling my beloved Aurora ..."OZrora" N556OZ... the last upgrade to the Butterfly monarch line ... it has all the bells& whistles for a single seat built for crosscountry trips powered by rotax 100hp 912ULS

I have not had time to work on it or fly it this year!:(

It is my "project gyro " ... bit by bit improving it! I am very emotionally connected to it so parting ways will be very difficult & I will not price it at a bargain value!

Robert Shane 43065
09-05-2017, 05:13 PM
I am toying with the idea of selling my beloved Aurora ..."OZrora" N556OZ... the last upgrade to the Butterfly monarch line ... it has all the bells& whistles for a single seat built for crosscountry trips powered by rotax 100hp 912ULS

I have not had time to work on it or fly it this year!:(

It is my "project gyro " ... bit by bit improving it! I am very emotionally connected to it so parting ways will be very difficult & I will not price it at a bargain value!

Thanks for the info and hope someone has one out there reasonably price for sale that might even need some work.

Regards,Bob