Recent Blogs Posts

1. How to Build a Successful Chapter

When I first started to visit Chapter 62, it was not at all what I expected out of a gyro club. There was only one gyro under a sheet and one in parts. Only a couple of times I actually got to se a gyro fly, when someone flew in to visit. We met once a month, had the chapter meeting, went to lunch, then went home. Very stagnate, almost dead.

Now we have activity every weekend at the hangar. Last week I counted 20 gyros in our hangars, two of them were flying and four of them were being ...

Updated 03-19-2015 at 02:52 PM by JOHN ROUNTREE 41449

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Meet Chapter 31 San Diego Rotorcraft Club

Greetings World from PRA 31!

Let us introduce ourselves we are San Diego Rotorcraft Club.

We meet every 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30 PM mostly at Aviomania USA's hanger at Gillespie Field El Cajon Ca (KSEE). It's the Club's hanger too where Dr. Charnov will soon store his tractor Little Wings with a Rotax radial engine. Come check it out soon we will announce an open house so the general public can see one up close and personal.

We also often meet ...

Updated 01-20-2015 at 04:03 AM by JOHN ROUNTREE 41449

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. mentone hang test

hey everybody i'm excited about mentone. I am hoping that my instructor will turn me loose on my honey bee before long. I have 13 hours of dual so far. I was just at oshkosh and got to fly my ppg there. anyway my reason for being here is to ask if there will be hang test facility at mentone? I was thinkiing there probably would be but a buddy says no..i'm sure someone knowshttp://www.pra.org/forums/images/smilies/confused.png
    Categories
    Uncategorized