Thread: PRA Group Insurance Offer; please ACT NOW! PRA has set it up... now it is up to YOU!

PRA Secretary JOHN ROUNTREE 41449's Avatar
    Blog Entries

PRA Group Insurance Offer; please ACT NOW! PRA has set it up... now it is up to YOU!

1) Make sure you ask for Praker see card below! Parker is the only one you SHOULD TALK to as he is the only that knows about this program
    2) Make sure you tell Parker that you are with the PRA group. You do not need to be a PRA member YET to get a quot but you will need to join PRA after we post the rates for the group = 2nd phase of this program.

The new MODERN PRA was asked for cheaper insurance ... Wo PRA is trying our best to add yet another MEMBER BENEFIT available only to PRA members; we are on a mission to fulfill your needs and save our members money.

We have provided this opportunity for inexpensive insurance which could save our members thousands of dollar.

We need your help and action today to make the rates the lowest. We need the largest group possible as the more in the group the lower the rates.

They wanted everyone to fill our this 3 page application. Well I know form asking those on the list most did not want to do that!!!

So Parker found a solution. Just call him! Tell him that you are part of the PRA group!!! You do not have to be a PRA member to help us get the lowest rates. You can wait to join after we learn how inexpensive the quote will be.

He will take a much shorter application over the phone personally for us saving PRA and our members the most time he can.

This is an experiment to see how low of rates you can get. So it is not a sales call where you will be committed or closed with hard sells.
    Why because the insurance co is gathering information with this short interview to determine how much and what type of insurance each PRA members wants solely to make PRA an offer.

The more people we can get to call Parker with no commitments from you; the cheaper all of our rates will be!!

Once at least everyone on the list has called Parker then they can do the first evaluation of risk and give us a quote for the group!!!

Now understand PRA is about safety and the carrier considers pilot skills to evaluate risk!
    So a symbiotic relationship can be created with PRA providing the insurance carry with an evaluation of each pilots skill level. Regardless of the hours of the pilot.

The way we will do this is to have you get a check-out ride from one of PRA's instructors at he same time you get a flight review.
    The PRA will then send these to the carrier and he will then reduce the rates even further than this 1st quote!

PRA will then send his offer to all the other insurance carries and ask them to beat each others quotes for the cheapest insurance PRA members could buy anywhere.

The Insurance company likes PRA's idea of check out ride and will guarantee that will make the rates cheaper as he will not have to guest high for his risk if he know each pilot's actual skill level.

Here is Parker's Card with phone number... Please call quickly if you want this to happen; it now up to you!!! PRA has provided the opportunity!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CardPsrkerGrpInsr.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	170

Here is the list of members requesting PRA set this up for them so far.
    1) Victor Agadzi- MTO Sport Gyroplane on Floats EAB,N487BA, Registered Jan 2013
    EAA plus PRIME
    2) Michael Stone - MTO Sport Gyroplane - EAB - N 989MM Registered June 2013
    3)Jeffrey Hartog: MTO Sport N38KT; registration in progress
    4)Mark Sprigg- Magni M-16 , EAB. N216MG
    5)Mark Sprigg- Magni M-16, EAB. N316MG
    6)Jim Toevs - TG Butterfly ,EAB N 556FJ . March 2011
    7 Christine Toevs - Aurora Butterfly EAB N5560Z April 2012
    8) Scott Essex- RFD Dominator EAB N89SX April 2007
    9) Stanley VanDenBrink-RAF2000-N7077A
    10)Bob Heimberger -Magni M-16 EAB. N862WT
    11)Rob Dubin- Xenon RST ELSA . N279DE
    12) Bryan Fair- Calidus EAB N31BF * Coming July?
    13) Vince Inzinna ~ AirCommand 582 Elite N8032E Based at 31E NJ
    14) Peter Hewitt-Dean Bensen Merlin UK G-BUPF 6/14 3rd party & crown
    Last edited by JOHN ROUNTREE 41449; 01-29-2015 at 12:23 PM.
    PRA- Director
    PRA- Volunteer Coordinator

PRA31 - Vice President of S.D. Rotorcraft Club
    http://www.Pra31.org

U.S. Agent for Aviomania Aircraft... the most stable gyroplane on the market today.
    See: Aviomania USA http://www.AviomaniaUSA.com

OEM Dealer for MGL Avionics - glass cockpit EFIS for Experimental aircraft Ask about DISCOUNTS for PRA MEMBERS

Blog Entries
    I had the wrong card posted Parker told me only ONE PERSON as called so far.

If you called and talked to anyone else but PARKER then you need to call again as they have so many people and phone answering service people who do not know about this new Program.
    PRA- Director

U.S. Agent for Aviomania Aircraft... the most stable gyroplane on the market today.

OEM Dealer for MGL Avionics - glass cockpit EFIS for Experimental aircraft Ask about DISCOUNTS for PRA MEMBERS

Blog Entries
    Heads up!! If you want this to happen for your brothers and sister who really do need insurance then it is UP TO US to make a difference for them!!!

The more people who call the Group insurance program for the SURVEY call...even if you will not buy the insurance once this 1st call to show only an INTEREST to BUY phone call as it is not to close you in a deal as until this test group calls in they do not have a cheap price to offer PRA's group until after this 1st SURVEY is done.

So few people have called even those on the list haven't yet... So please take the time they cannot sell you anything yet!

PS:
    PRA better post that last request in Facebook also to explain it is not really a sales call and just a survey and it impossible for then to sell you anything today! But the larger the group the cheaper the offer to those you NEED cheaper insurance... So easy for us to help our brothers and sister who do need it with a 15 min' survey to discover your need for liability only or full coverage and the amount of the deductibles you can risk to make it even cheaper for you individually.
    PRA- Director

Thanks for the corrected number. I left a message again on the corrected number you mentioned. I hope this is more affordable than the $2,000 I had to pay before.

Blog Entries
    Thank you Chuck!!! U-ROCK!!
    Do not expect the 1st quote to be the BEST quote until the entire group is known to them.

The father/ owner told me that after a Check out ride with one of PRA instructors he will reduce all the quotes 1st given much more that not knowing your real pilot experience!

Unless you really need it DO NOT BUY the 1st quote the 2nd will be much better I'm told!
    PRA- Director

I mailed off the paperwork requested for a quote today!

AOPA ... keep bugging me ... like this ...SO I filled in their lengthy application!!

Reply in next post!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

NOPE

They didn't want to do it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Chris I dropped my AOPA membership due to this insurance.