Conversation Between JOHN ROUNTREE 41449 and Glenn Kerr 41749

3 Visitor Messages

1. Just tried to reply to the post again in the PRA 2 forum and I got this reply:

Glenn Kerr 41749
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.
  2. Hi John,
    Doug posted a message in the Chapter 2 forum about our upcoming meeting. I posted a reply and got a message that said my post had to be approved by a moderator. What's up with that? That was a week ago and my post has not yet appeared. You're not going to get much activity if this is a general requirement across the whole membership.
  3. Hey John. I've tried to read the Rules of Conduct from a link that comes up on some of the pages. When I try, I get the following message:

=Glenn Kerr 41749, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

=Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    =If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Pretty bad if a user has to have special permission just to look at the rules, don't you think?

Glenn Kerr
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3