Thread: Info on the Monarch Butterfly Gyrocopter

Info on the Monarch Butterfly Gyrocopter

Interested in the Monarch and was wondering if members would know of who might have one I could look at.
    I understand that the designer has past on and kits aren't available.
    I live in S.W. Michigan.
    Thanks, Bob

PRA Secretary JOHN ROUNTREE 41449's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You can see them occasionally at our fly-ins but there aren't very many flying.
    PRA- Director
    PRA- Volunteer Coordinator

PRA31 - Vice President of S.D. Rotorcraft Club
    http://www.Pra31.org

U.S. Agent for Aviomania Aircraft... the most stable gyroplane on the market today.
    See: Aviomania USA http://www.AviomaniaUSA.com

OEM Dealer for MGL Avionics - glass cockpit EFIS for Experimental aircraft Ask about DISCOUNTS for PRA MEMBERS

Monarch

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Shane 43065 View Post
    Interested in the Monarch and was wondering if members would know of who might have one I could look at.
    I understand that the designer has past on and kits aren't available.
    I live in S.W. Michigan.
    Thanks, Bob
    Thanks John for the info, I am in S.W. Michigan and was hoping that someone around here might have one or if there might be one for sale. I was quite impressed with the landing gear.
    I will keep my eyes open and maybe something will show up.
    I would hate to think that was the end of the Monarch.

Thanks for your time!

Regards,Bob

there is a gentleman in Michigan that has one for sale. It's almost new. I'd look up the n# if I was you from the FAA website.

Gyro N#

Quote Originally Posted by BRENT DRAKE 38604 View Post
    there is a gentleman in Michigan that has one for sale. It's almost new. I'd look up the n# if I was you from the FAA website.
    Where would I find that info Brent on that Monarch in MI.

Thanks, Bob

I am toying with the idea of selling my beloved Aurora ..."OZrora" N556OZ... the last upgrade to the Butterfly monarch line ... it has all the bells& whistles for a single seat built for crosscountry trips powered by rotax 100hp 912ULS

I have not had time to work on it or fly it this year!

It is my "project gyro " ... bit by bit improving it! I am very emotionally connected to it so parting ways will be very difficult & I will not price it at a bargain value!

Monarch Butterfly Gyro

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Toevs 42127 View Post
    I am toying with the idea of selling my beloved Aurora ..."OZrora" N556OZ... the last upgrade to the Butterfly monarch line ... it has all the bells& whistles for a single seat built for crosscountry trips powered by rotax 100hp 912ULS

I have not had time to work on it or fly it this year!

It is my "project gyro " ... bit by bit improving it! I am very emotionally connected to it so parting ways will be very difficult & I will not price it at a bargain value!
    Thanks for the info and hope someone has one out there reasonably price for sale that might even need some work.

Regards,Bob