Thread: Award winning Titanium Explorer .....FOR SALE!

Award winning Titanium Explorer .....FOR SALE!

( with heavy heart ... I must find a worthy new owner for my buddy of many 2016/2017 flying adventures)

FOR SALE ...... 2016 ....Ferrari yellow 912 Titanium Explorer 200 hr ( will have fresh YCI & rotax carby service) ... you all know my faithful yellow "Pegasus" ... that has taken me from Kansas to Florida & back ... around the canyons & red rock formations in Moab UT ... & Nephi 2017 ROTR .... awarded a "Lindy" at Airventure 2017 Oshkosh ... & two place gyro award @ Mentone 2017!

Even with my new 2017 914 Titanium... now in service .... I will go fly this one ..."just for FUN" ...this is such a sweet flyer ...so smooth & well balanced ...I just LOVE it & hate to part with it ... but the hangar is full & it always was intended as a "spec" machine to sell ... if I was just flying myself 90% of the time ... this would be my "keeper" ... but to enjoy the flights with passengers in a range of conditions ... the 914 version is a must!

asking $74,000 ..... the new ones will be about $80,000 ...with recent price & exchange rate changes ....PLUS ... no 4-6 month wait for delivery!

This will not last long ..... if the sale is made by Oct 15th .... price is $73,000!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4140.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	593
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3756.jpg  

PRA Secretary JOHN ROUNTREE 41449's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is one sweet gyro!!!
    PRA- Director
    PRA- Volunteer Coordinator

PRA31 - Vice President of S.D. Rotorcraft Club
    http://www.Pra31.org

U.S. Agent for Aviomania Aircraft... the most stable gyroplane on the market today.
    See: Aviomania USA http://www.AviomaniaUSA.com

OEM Dealer for MGL Avionics - glass cockpit EFIS for Experimental aircraft Ask about DISCOUNTS for PRA MEMBERS